That’s the whole point of this Ebook that I’m offering free this Saturday – Monday, October 16 – 18. If you have a problem with any government mandate, issue, or wannabe dictator, this guide gives you effective ways to fight back.
Just in case the link above doesn’t work, go to Amazon and search for Greg Karraker. Note: You don’t need a Kindle to read it. With the free Kindle App, you can read it any desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
You get specific instructions how to:
- Collect and compile specific information on the issue you want to oppose or promote.
- Visit a meeting of your school board, board of supervisors, city council, or special district, and make your complaint.
- File a formal complaint with the appropriate body.
- If the complaint fails, launch a ballot initiative or recall effort.
- Organize a large group, if you can round up a lot of members.
- Fund your campaign.
- Communicate with your fellow citizens.
- Tell your story to the media.
A great deal of these instructions include links to searchable databases templates you can use to generate public record requests, fundraising tools, and much more. And this is A Living Book, so it will be updated with new tools contributed by readers.
The book’s free from Saturday – Monday, October 16 – 18, because I want as many people to get it and use it as possible. A review would be much appreciated.
But if you miss the free offer, it’s not the end of the world. At 12:01, Tuesday, October 19, the book goes back to its regular price of 99 cents.